Friday, November 28, 2008

day388

as i promised yesterday, today i did nothing.
i read Harry Potter7 [for the 2nd time], played the piano, and drew cartoons all day.
i had french fries and a Sprite.
now i'm here, checking my e-mail and typing this blog.
yea, that's it.
yep.....
just another boring day.

tomorrow is Saturday.
i almost wished that the teachers would give us some work or something to do.
almost.
i then came back to my senses.
this week has been a relaxing week.
for once.
no tests.
no homework.
no projects.
....
kinda remincds me of home.

in States, compared to here, school was a breeze.
i even liked school.
i liked it a lot.
i don't know what happened.
i guess school just got less fun as i got older

i can't get that b-ball game out of my head.
i haven't played a decent game in so long.
basketball is the sport i'm completely confident in.
[American football comes 2nd]
once i'm on the court there's nothing that can stop me.
i take the sport seriously.
when i play, i play to win it.
and the game on Wednesday won't be any different.

I'm trying to come up with a really good ending for my novel.
i've only gotten to the climax and i have a slightly good idea for the end but i really want to WOW the readers.
i plan to publish the novel next year or the year after.
no later than that i hope.

when i have to study, the TV in my room works perfectly .
when i don't have to study, it works perfectly....only that it doesn't have any sound.
i don't know what happened to it but i'm very suspicious of the electrician who came to my house two days ago.
last night i missed Everybody Hates Chris.
i like that show.
i hope he came today while i was at school [not Chris, the electrician] but i doubt it.
for now, i'm just gonna have to get good at lip-reading.

as i was going to school today i noticed something that amused me.
the glass part of a side mirror attatched to a car had been broken.
the side mirror was there.
there was just no glass.
rather than going to a car shop or something the owner of the car decided he was more creative than that.
to replace the missing glass, the person had broken off the handle of a pink hand mirror and jammed it in the frame of the sidemirror.
cheapness?
creativity?
laziness?
for the love of pink?
call it what you want to but you have to admit...
you wouldn't have thought of that.

well, i'm going now to practice for the game.
the next time i write apost it will be on wednesday.
wish me luck.

laterrrr.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck Bryan!
    I bet you'll have a great time.
    That's a really funny story about the mirror. I guess here in America we think everything has to be perfect but... I guess a mirror is a mirror.

    Peace,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete